Tuesday

Waiting For My Windshield to Thaw

I took some pictures this morning while waiting for my windshield to thaw out so I could see where I was driving.

My frozen windshield
It's a COLD 20 degrees this morning!

I got crafty last night a made a few glittery headbands! I bought the gold band part at Hobby Lobby. I'm lucky and have a job where I can wear a hippie headband to work and it's more than ok.

There was a urinal in our house up until last night. Apparently a bachelor lived in the house before us and had a half bath with just a urinal and a sink. Matt started taking that bathroom apart last night preparing to renovate the last room in our house before we will deem our home renovation complete!

Have a lovely Tuesday, is it cold where you live?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my boys would so put a urinal in if i even hinted that it might be an option. hah. that frost on your windshield... brrr.

Aloha,

Stopping by from the GFC hop to say 'hi' and to follow along. I can't wait to get to know you and your blog better. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii, I'd love for you to come write the lines with us.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Heather said...

Days like that I'm so grateful for my automatic car start! Your headband is really cute :)

XO
Pearls & Paws

Christi said...

Urinal, Gross. Headband, Cute.