Tuesday

Airstream Interior

I'm excited to reveal our Airstream interior now that the couch, pillow, bed, and curtains are done! Check it out- (All pillows, curtains and cushions made be me).

The living area of the Airstream with a forest of pillows!
Chevron Curtains! I got the fabric from Hobby Lobby.

Curtain over the Kitchen Sink. We have a green tahoe that pulls the airstream so that's what's happening on this curtain.







Convenient shoe storage inside the door!
Bathroom Window

Bedroom!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is pretty cool! I want!


Michelle
Past Midnight
http://michellejordaan.blogspot.com

Alana Christine said...

Very cool! You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Christi said...

MICHELLE! I LOVE IT! Now, Laura and I just need to come see it in person!

Anonymous said...

These photos are soooo cute! I love the pillows and the kitchen curtain! I just found your blog a couple weeks ago and was so excited to see someone else with a 70s airstream...and I'm a twin, too! We just finished our first round of renovations on our 1974 airstream. I blog over at airstreamy.com. Look forward to keeping up with your blog! -Jenny

Sara Lucinda Bell said...

I absolutely love this! I especially love the curtain over the kitchen sink! My husband and I are travelers (We started out in a 1973 Winnebago Brave but decided just to upgrade quickly) and I'm always looking for fellow RVers, whether part-time or full-time. So happy to have found your blog!!