Tuesday

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

Today is my man's birthday!!! I made him a German Chocolate cake and brought him a cinnamon roll in bed this morning! So, happy birthday to the best guy in the world!!


Since I wrote last, I've made curtains for the Airstream! I love how our little home on wheels looks now, I cannot believe that we went from nothing to something awesome. I'll show pics soon!

This past weekend was spent making curtains and waiting FOREVER in the line at JoAnn Fabrics to get my fabric cut. I feel bad for the ladies that work there because they are so swamped with people needing fabric cut. I just can't believe how long it take, there should be an express lane for people with only one fabric they need cut. I get in line behind people with 10 different bolts they need cut and I just want to scream! Ok rant about the fabric store over.

Sunday was super cold and rainy. We took our time getting up then went shopping and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! It was a lovely day.

We also slept in the Airstream twice over the past 4 days! It's so cozy in there and fun to wake up sort of backyard camping.

Happy Tuesday, hope it's a great one for you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That cake looks amazing! Your airstream is so freaking awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the interior! What did you guys do for a refrigerator? I love all the painted white....I think I might go that route when we get to the next phase of our remodel!