Friday

Friday Favs

TGIF! I'm a little shocked that it's already November, time goes by so fast!

Because it's Friday, lets talk about some of my favorite things right now-

 I'm currently immersed in this book. Ken Follett is such an amazing story teller, I love it!!



How cute is this snowman in the tub!? I'm excited for Thanksgiving but more excited for Christmas!!


Now that our Airstream is coming to life I keep dreaming of the places we'll go in it, I want to hit up lots of National Parks.


This stitched map is so cute.


Koozies to go around your neck, awesome!

I love this time of year and am looking forward to the weekend! We're going to this food show that one of our local grocery stores puts on. You get to walk around a convention center sampling food and collecting coupons, sound right up my alley!


 Linking up here today!

3 comments:

Helene said...

Love the stitch map and the snowman in the tub!! awesome!Found you through the Friday Faves!
Helene in Between

Unknown said...

I am halfway through winter of the world. Its soo good!

Unknown said...

I pinned that snowman in the tub the other day! It's such a cute idea!

Found ya via Friday Faves!

Natalie
carolinaprep56.blogspot.com