Wednesday

Pinteresting Wednesday

Hey y'all. How's your Wednesday going? It's strange to think the election has come and gone yet again and now we're on to the next big thing- Thanksgiving! It's coming up soon ya know. I can't wait to go home to Texas and eat like there's no tomorrow.

Speaking of eating, I've been munching on a bag of Trader Joe's buffalo jerky and it is good. It tastes like BBQ and I'm trying not to eat the whole bag in a day.

Now how about some pins-



awwwwwwwwwwww

Fun for making personalized gifts, maybe I could do this to a coffee mug?
Source: iwidk.com via Michelle on Pinterest

hahaha!

I've made this a few times now and it is delish!
Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest

yes I would wear this shirt!

I hope you have a lovely day, see you tomorrow! Don't forget about the giveaway I have going on, it ends Friday! Go check it out here!


1 comment:

Tarabelle said...

I want that Hogwarts Tshirt!

Tara
http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/