Wednesday

Random Happenings

Yall, I'm so proud of myself, this week I've gotten out of bed at 7am and gone for a walk. I've been saying I would do this for the past 2 weeks and finally on Monday I did it.

While walking around the neighborhood, I say "hi" and "good morning" to lots of people which is fun. The temps are in the high 50's low 60's this week in the mornings which is really nice.

Yesterday for Matt and my anniversary we had a picnic in our Airstream and then made cookies, it was sweet:)

Two nights ago there was a huge cricket in our living room, guess who had to catch it? Me! Matt wanted me to step on in but crickets are too big to step on, ew so I caught it and screamed the whole time I was running to the front door to throw it outside.

Lastly, I tried to make my own pumpkin spice latte the other morning and it was a fail. It sort of tasted like pumpkin but there was nothing good about it. Later that day I went to Starbucks to leave the pumpkin spice latte making to the pros.

I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be a hard latte to make!
If you have a second you should come and enter my giveaway.
Win a $10 Gift Card to Decorate Your Home

Jen said...

How did you make your psl? Ive been adding pumpkin pie spice to the coffee grounds before brewing. I wish the ps creamers at the store would come out.

Unknown said...

Well, I was trying to make it healthy so I mixed canned pumpkin, almond milk, stevia, and pumpkin pie spice. I've learned that almond milk doesn't work well with hot coffee, I should have used reg milk and more sweetener!

Jen said...

I've tried almond milk and stevia in coffee before too. Not a winning combo. I think I may try coconut milk next.