Thursday

I Believe..


I believe in Love.

I believe in singing loudly when your favorite jam comes on.

I believe in dancing your heart out.

I believe in telling people you love them and they can never hear it enough (I know I can't)!

I believe in the power of laughter and being crazy with your friends.

I believe girl talk is a necessity.

I believe in the magic of Christmas!

I believe the ocean stirs my soul in some way and I need to live near it. If I had my way, I'd live on a boat surrounded by all that beautiful water with a view of the beach.

I believe cats are cute and speak to my heart. I love getting into conversations with other people who also love cats because I see glimpses of that same passion I have for these little critters.

I believe in Texas! This is my home state and I love everything about it.

I believe I have a special ability to eat more chocolate than anybody else and I can never get enough!

I believe in loving people.

I believe actions speak louder than words.

I believe in eating healthy but allowing yourself to splurge sometimes on foods that you love.

I believe that real life does not equal life on Facebook.

Source: weheartit.com via Asia on Pinterest


What do you believe? Today i'm linking up here!!






4 comments:

Coral's Country said...

lovely, lovely post!! I believe so much of this too!

Have a lovely day Michelle!

Coral

Courtney Cakes said...

I believe that I could give you a good chase when it comes to the chocolate eating. :)

Alana Christine said...

My favorite is the last one! Great list!

Unknown said...

I have checked for a new blog post three times today in between writing papers about teenage pregnancy and tree houses for seminary. Just know that your blog is a source of hope and distraction....also, keep em' coming.