Thursday

Always. Sometimes. Never.

Linking up with some fun/funny bloggers today for Always Sometimes Never!!

I always struggle to get the heck out of bed in the morning which causes me to spend very little time on getting myself ready for the day.

Sometimes I wear my headband like a hippie, I think it's fun.

I'm not trying to look mad here
When I do wear a headband of this caliber there is never a person that can walk by me without commenting on this biznass.

I always want to eat chocolate ice cream after dinner but, I also don't want to get fat. So, sometimes I try to find good alternatives to ice cream that won't make me fat but really I've never found something that was as good as icecream itself. Until this week!! I tried an ice cream recipe using coconut milk instead of milk and it's pretty darn good, I'll tell you more about it later.

Lastly, I found these babies at Sam's yesterday!

They look just like the Reese's Easter Eggs I love so much, now I can eat Reese's Footballs until the Reese's eggs come back out in the spring!

Happy Thursday to you!

4 comments:

Frances said...

REESE'S FOOTBALLS?! Oh yes. I'm there. Where, oh where did you find these?!

Jen said...

Oh I can't wait to hear abt your ice cream!

Anonymous said...

hey there! newest follower to your blog :) thanks so much for joining the linkup! you are too cute - love your hippie headband haha.. excited to read more from ya!
xox
ellen
thishive.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That ice cream sounds amazing!
Newest follower! Hope you can come and check out my blog and follow back if you like it. Also have a giveaway currently going on :)
www.nellecreations.com