Thursday

Sangria Pops

I was inspired today to create a Popsicle out of sangria! I had a pitcher in my fridge that needed to be finished off soon but I didn't think I could drink it all before it went bad so, I thought, Popsicles.

I found this popsicle mold at Wal Mart, the bottom part is a straw so you can catch the drips, that's smart! This mold only cost $1.98!


 All I can say is, I will be making more of these. They are fantastic. The possibilities are endless of what you can make here!

To make this particular popsicle all I did was-
mix 1 bottle of sweet red wine with 1 cup of cranberry/pomegranate juice.
You should now taste your concoction and see if you need more juice of if you like the way it tastes.
I also added sliced strawberries, they are frozen in there somewhere!  
In order to use all that sangria I would probably need 2 popsicle molds

Next time I make popsicles I may try a white wine sangria, or maybe a mojito popsicle??

Here is one last picture for you of me at our Airstream with my headlamp on! We did a little work on it Wednesday night!

Have a fantastic day!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Stephanie Rita said...

what a brilliant idea! sangria pops! soooo gonna try that.
visiting thru Alycia's Tids & Bits link up!

Simple Domesticity said...

Yum! That sounds so good, the perfect summer treat. I'll definitely have to find some molds like that. :-) Found your blog via Tid + Bits.

A "cheery" disposition said...

those popsicles look good! A mojito one sounds wonderful... you should try that next!!!

Sarah said...

Ahh, I want an Airstream SO bad! Lookin good girly :)

Kelsey said...

I am SO SO jealous of your Airstream! My husband and I keep talking about building our own tear drop. We'll see.

Unknown said...

It's so fun! I say go for it!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love what you can do with a freezer! haha so many great things. Love this.

Lissa @ her + him said...

oh YUM! i'll have to try that out!!! sangria popsicles?! okay!