Wednesday

7 Questions

First off, I'd like to vent for a moment. We got some summer college interns last week in my office. This morning I asked them how was y'all's weekend. One of the interns said "Oh, no she said y'all, I'm going to correct you every time you say that." No buddy, you're not going to "correct" me when I say y'all. I will always say y'all and you aren't going to change that!

Moving on, today I'm linking up for the first time to 7 questions at Gentri's blog!

My Funny Pic

1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I would love to open a cute shop in a beach town full of crafty things that I've made. My college roomates and I used to talk about owning a row of shops all specific to the things we love right next to each other so we could have lunch together and hang out all day. Throughout the day I would blog and craft and talk to the customers that came into my shop:)



2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
I usually just avoid talking much and get over it pretty quickly.


3. What's the very first memory you have?
I remember my twin brother and I shared a room when we were really young and we would jump back and forth from each others beds after our parents put us to bed. I also remember when I was 4 getting to pick out anything I wanted at Toys R us if I would give up my pacifier. I chose a stuffed rabbit that I slept with for many years.


4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
If it's the end of the world and Jesus is coming I'd like to just go on to heaven.


5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Lunch!


6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
Hands on for sure with a little visual mixed in.


7. What is your favorite joke?
My husband always tells this one-
Why was tiger looking in the toilet?
He was looking for Pooh.
Classic


I'm so glad it only feels like Tuesday but, it's really Wednesday! Have a good one y'all!
 

3 comments:

Alyx said...

Hahaha, love the tiger joke. I don't know if I should be embarrassed by the fact that I laughed out loud at it?

Unknown said...

Ha! No you totally shouldn't be embarrassed, that's a quality joke lol!

Sarah said...

I laughed out loud too! My husband is always making poo jokes about Pooh too!