Tuesday

Let Me Tell You Something

Our floors were so dirty that I couldn't walk barefoot around our house anymore, don't worry, I swept them. I usually clean up on the weekend and since I was gone this weekend, cleaning didn't happen. It's crazy how you have to clean every week or else things get out of control.

Something else I think that is crazy, out of all the cute cups I have, why do I like to drink my afternoon tea out of this giant Styrofoam cup? I don't know, but I do, with my Christmas straw too.


BTW, I like to make a giant ice tea when I get home by brewing some green tea, mixing about 2 tablespoons of Agave Nectar and lime juice in, then covering with ice!


Iced Green Tea with Agave and Lime

And here are a few pictures of my garden!
Green Peas

Corn

Sweet Potato
 
Right now I have green peas growing really well, tomatoes that I started from seed, 3 bell pepper plants, sweet potatoes, carrots, corn, squash, and of course lettuce, kale, and spinach. Hopefully these plants will produce lots of good veggies for us to eat! I've already made maybe 20 salads out of the greens in our garden which has been so fun.

Our latest house project this week is building this retaining wall! We will fill in dirt so you won't be able to see the back of this wall. The ground will be level, the reason we need it level is so we can park our Airstream there! We are excited to bring our Airstream to our house instead of leaving it at the storage lot!



That's all I got for now, have a beautiful Tuesday will ya.

Photobucket