Tuesday

Homemade Frozen Yogurt- Made With Greek Yogurt

You know the plain frozen yogurt at any yogurt place how it is sort of tangy? That is what this tastes like! The yogurt is sweet but no super sweet.

To make, I stirred together-
2 cups 2% Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup Agave Nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Then I mixed it in the ice cream maker for about an hour. This recipe doesn't make much (maybe 2 large servings or 3 small ones), I wasn't sure if I would like it so I didn't want to buy a whole bunch of greek yogurt and then hate it. However, I found that I loove this yogurt! Next time I will double or triple the recipe.

I ate a bowl with Hersey Syrup, so good! It would be really good with berries or caramel too.

Greek yogurt is so great because it is so low in fat and calories and so high in protein, win!

Just as I was getting ready to eat this bowl of yogurt, my hubby comes in from outside and says, can you come help me with something real quick? Sure I say with my bowl of yogurt in hand.

When I get outside I see that he wants me to help him dig a trench! Uh, that's not something real quick hubby. Anyway, we got it done pretty quick:) I finished my yogurt first though.


The trench is for a little retaining wall because our yard is sloping pretty bad in case you were wondering!

Happy Tuesday to you!

No comments: