Sunday

Please let it Snow

There are rumors of snow late tonight and I'm hoping that will bring a snowday for Monday!

That is ice in the rain gauge, so it's definitely cold enough.

This weekend I went through a bag in the basement that I had forgotten about. Before Matt and I moved, my grandmother gave me a bag of some things she had embroidered and I found these His & Hers pillow cases that she made!



Here is a picture of my grandparents. Aren't they glam?


Lastly, Matt and I celebrated Valentine's day already since it is on a weeknight this year. I made him this card out of wood-


Cute yet manly:)

He got me an awesome bag of candy and a card with a cat on it!! He knows how to please me:)


Here is a picture of Matt working on the Airstream window! This is the 5th window we've refurbished.


A bonus this weekend was that Downton Abbey was 2 hours! What a great surprise!

Happy Monday and hopefully it will snow!!!! (Alot!)

Linking up here, here, and here !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your "hers" "his" sheets!

jessica said...

I hope it snows for you! I love the snow! I really hope that one day I live somewhere that snows- even just a little :)

Hope you have a great week!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh, those pillows are fabulous!! So sweet that grandmother made them!

Unknown said...

Love the picture of your grandparents. I like looking at my family's old photos.