Friday

Friday!!!

Well, we made it to Friday once again! The weather has gotten supremely cold again, currently 28 with a low of 7! Dang!

Since it will be so cold this weekend, Matt and I are planning to stay inside! Tonight we are going to eat at Pei Wei (My Fav!!) then we might go see a movie. Saturday I hope we hang around the house and relax, I know we'll continue working around the house and on our Airstream windows too.

Last night we went down to our Airstream and got one of the windows off to refurbish! We have done four so far! The windows on our 1976 Airstream are nasty and the old tint is peeling off so we are refurbishing them to look fantastic! I'll post pics of that so you can see what I'm talking about on Monday!



This week I've been good about exercising and eating pretty healthy. Last week for Inspiration Friday I posted about Being Humble. Still working on that everyday but, I am also always working on my fitness!

Monday I went for a run over my lunch break. I felt awesome and accomplished the rest of the day. The rest of the week I did yoga in the living room by following Yoga Journal video podcasts and some good Youtube yoga workouts. We are going on a cruise in 2 weeks so that's also motivation to workout since I'll be in my swim suit soon!!

Source

I also have continued to count calories. I posted about counting calories here. I've found that it's the best way for me to eat enough but not too much! It's amazing how good I feel at the end of the day when I haven't over eaten, you know what I mean?

Lastly, I've been drinking more tea! I have some fun fruity teas i've been drinking, lots of green tea, and some honey chamomile. Tea is great because it tastes good and has no calories:) Also I get to use my cute tea pot and cup:)



Have a great weekend! Happy Friday!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Sue said...

I found you from #ff and I love your blog :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Sue!

Sarah said...

So jealous of your cruise!! And good for you for eating healthy :) I've been so bad about it....but I'm trying to convince my boss to put a treadmill in our office...and she's considering it! haha hello two a days :)

Thanks for linking up! I hope you have a great weekend!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Ohhh my gosh that would be sooo awesome to have a treadmill in your office!

Stevie Leigh said...

I always feel so much better when I've had time to exercise.

Great blog, girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks!