Tuesday

Las Vegas Buffet Experience- Wicked Spoon at The Cosmopolitan

 photo Buffet1_zps341d892a.jpeg
One of my goals while in Vegas was to go to an awesome buffet. We did a lot of research to find one that we'd be happy with. One downside of being in Vegas over Memorial Day was the prices for everything went up a bit. The buffet prices were all a little higher than they usually are which almost caused us not to eat at one while we were there. But! My birthday needed to be celebrated (it's today!) so that gave us an excuse to go to a buffet after all. My good friend Laura pointed out that I celebrated my b-day last year also at a buffet. What can I say, I love to eat.

We chose to go to the Wicked Spoon at The Cosmopolitan. Woooow was it awesome. The buffet was beautiful inside and the food was crazy good.
 photo Buffet15_zpsa603cc53.jpeg
My favorites in order are-
Duck Ravioli with Butternut Squash Sauce
Gelato Bar!
Shrimp and Grits
Cold Crab Legs
Shepherd's Pie
Sweet Potato Puree
Shrimp Mac n Cheese (they had a mac n cheese bar where you could add whatever you want to it)
Sushi!
 photo Buffet18_zps879dbe6e.jpeg
 photo Buffet8_zps924f534e.jpeg
 photo Buffet7_zpse355ed7e.jpeg
 photo Buffet6_zpsd3bb8e7d.jpeg
OMG I ate so much. The buffet also had delicious prime rib, pork ribs, leg of lamb, mashed potatoes, bread, cheese assortment, chocolate mousse, shrimp cocktail, ceviche, and shrimp pot-stickers.

 photo Buffet5_zpsddeff3f7.jpeg
I thought this buffet was classy and I liked how most things were served pre-portioned. It helped me to not fill my plate too full lol.
 photo Buffet10_zps69fac8a9.jpeg
We stayed for about 3 hours enjoying our food and our server was really nice. He kept coming by saying take your time! Stay as long as you want! So we did.
 photo Buffet9_zps864458de.jpeg
I would recommend this buffet if you're looking for somewhere awesome to eat in Vegas!!
 photo Buffet4_zps1183cec1.jpeg
 photo Buffet3_zps83e57b6e.jpeg
 photo Buffet12_zps0617bcdc.jpeg
 photo Buffet20_zpsf6744ad8.jpeg
 photo Buffet19_zpsb7d4f0ff.jpeg
 photo Buffet16_zpsed764137.jpeg
 photo Buffet14_zpscd933bcb.jpeg

No comments: