Thursday

Sliced Baked Potatoes

It's a rainy day here today and what do rainy days make me think of? Cozy comfort food. Tonight we're having Papa John's Pizza, my fav kind of pizza! Earlier this week I made a new favorite cozy comfort food that I discovered on Pinterest-


I pinned this and had a feeling I would love it and I can see myself making these alot in the future. The potato is slightly crispy and has phenomenal flavor with just olive oil, butter and salt. Here's a picture of how mine turned out!

 photo photo_zpsca59c4c5.jpg

If you like potatoes, make these, you won't be sorry!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Papa John's Pizza is my favorite too! And I keep seeing this potato recipe. I'll have to actually make it one of these days.

Britt said...

I will try any pin that involves potatoes. They are my weakness, strange I know.

Jennie said...

Think I will be trying this!