Tuesday

Chocolate Greek Yogurt Recipe

Over the past few weeks I've been working to eat less sugar. I still love sweets and chocolate to be more specific so I need something that I can turn to when I crave chocolate. (By the way cutting out the sugar has flattened my stomach out noticeably to me so, I'm sold on limiting my sugar way back! My pants fit better and I like that!).

Chocolate Greek yogurt has a rich chocolate flavor but there is definitely still the underlying tangy flavor of Greek Yogurt which I love.

Here's how I make it-
1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 T cocoa powder
1 T maple syrup (I've also tried 1 packet of stevia and it's ok but I like Maple Syrup better).

Stir all ingredients together and let sit for 3 minutes so the cocoa can dissolve. Stir one more time and eat! It's also really good with strawberry on top and good on pancakes!


 photo photo2-4_zps1ace5e75.jpg

1 comment: