Friday

get excited, it's the weekend!

Not only is it Friday, it's the start of a 3 day weekend! Yesssss!

Remember last week when I said I was going to an ETSY party? Well, it was super fun! We modge Podged our first initial and chatted for hours. Oh and ate for hours too, duh, that's what girls like to do at girls nights, at least me and my friends do!

My initial is in the window!

I've been reading up on the Paloe diet this week and will be planning recipes next week that are Paleo! I'm easing us into it by allowing my hubby to eat some bread still and we're not giving up milk yet. I think it will be impossible for Matt to give up milk. I really like milk but also like almond milk. I also really like yogurt so I will probably eat that when I get a major craving. Right now the name of the game is trying to eat more good than bad overall!

One of my college Bffs, Ali, came this week for a night! She's getting married and I get to be a bridesmaid! This will be my first wedding to be in besides my own and I'm pumped! She was one of my bridesmaids, we look so proper in this photo from my wedding. This was taken before the ceremony! 


she's doing good bridesmaid work here, i'll be sure to hold her dress up when she needs me to in a few months

Wait until you see what we've been doing to our Airstream! That's what we'll be working on this weekend so there will be pics up next week. It's looking goooood.

Are you doing anything cool for labor day weekend??

Have a good one whatever you are doing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've featured your blog for an award! Head over to see for more details :)

- Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }