Monday

Airstream!

Here we are working hard on the Airstream this weekend! Don't worry, I didn't sit around much this weekend like the picture might suggest.

Here is a before pic of the front of the Airstream-

Here's what it looks like now!

Some exciting progress!!

Also, this weekend I learned that I don't need a kitchen after all! Here I am washing dishes outside in our backyard-

I wrote on Friday that I was tired of eating out and even though our kitchen is still under construction I would cook this weekend. Well, my favorite dish was stuffed bell peppers in the crock pot! They were tasty and healthy, I highly recommend trying them out! Click the pic below to get to the recipe!






How was your weekend? I loved the Spice Girls in the Olympic closing ceremony last night!!

No comments: