Friday

Oh Happy Friday!

Dear rainy Friday, I love waking up to rain, especially since we haven't had much this summer!

Dear Carrots from my garden, you are so awesome, carrots may be my favorite thing I've grown this year!




Dear Church Rummage Sale, wow, so much fantastic junk! I bought a new $15 microwave for the Airstream and a $3 sewing machine because it was $3.



Dear fat night, this week I fried catfish, hushpuppies, and french fries. It tasted great but I felt nasty after eating all of that!






Dear Weekend, great to see you again and hopefully you'll be a great one!

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend everybody! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Rummage sales are the best! Those are some bargains you scored!

The Management said...

I need you to know that "and a $3 sewing machine because it was $3." made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for that.

Heather Marie said...

LOVE carrots from the garden! I am a fellow gardner too :) New Follower!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Great post!! I love these letter posts! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Hop over at The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Pamela said...

Gotta love fresh food from a garden!!