Sunday

I Went Shopping This Weekend

So, I got to go to my favorite store this weekend, Cargo Largo! It's in Independence, MO so, if you are ever near there you need to go to this place. It is a totally random store with all kinds of things from all kinds of stores that look like they fell off the delivery truck and this store sells it for way discounted prices! (Most things are in perfect condition, some things have a little bit wrong with them).

This weekend, I got a pair of Chaco Yampa Sandals for $35! I've been wearing them non-stop. I'm very proud of them.

Next, we found a nice faucet for our bathroom to replace the old one that never quite worked right (the handle was really hard to turn) for $15.

Lastly, we found a queen size memory foam mattress for $150 that we will use as our bed in the Airstream! The mattress came from QVC, why it ended up at Cargo Largo I'm not sure.

Sorry for bragging about these deals I found but I was pumped about them!

Besides shopping, Matt and I polished the Airstream some more, took naps (glorious!), I read, did laundry, and it rained for the first time in weeks which helped cool things off!

I also made 1 minute chocolate cake, it is not too bad for you and tastes amazing! I was having a sweet tooth attack Sunday night so, I went over to this amazing blog for something to satisfy my needs! It totally did the trick.



This weekend felt long which is always good. Now for another week, do you have anything exciting coming up? Have a good Monday, I can't wait to watch the Bachelorette Monday night! 


Photobucket

stillbeingmolly

9 comments:

Alana Christine said...

What great deals! I wish we had a place like that in Oklahoma!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Shopping and chocolate cake? Perfection!!

Sounds like a great weekend. Thanks for linking up with us :)

DSR said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I love chocolate-covered Katie! I've never actually made anything, but I drool over all her goodies.

Sami said...

That chocolate cake looks delish! Jealous of your great deals, we don't have anything like that here :)
Thanks for linking up!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you scored some deals! And naps are a must for me on weekends! That chocolate cake looks amazing! Yum!

The Management said...

wow, this is a seriously great deal on a mattress. Jealous.

Because Shanna Said So said...

A girl after my own heart...shopping and chocolate cake! ;) It's a win-win!! Have a great week, lady!!
xo,
Shanna

Candice said...

Yum!! I love chocolate covered Katie!! Definitely going to have to try that cake!!

Kimberlee said...

Nothing better than find a great deal :)