Tuesday

Tahoe Tuesday

Hi Everybody! Things in my world are back to normal again! Michelle came back from Texas and I was so happy to see her. She was gone a week without me and I was wondering if I'd ever see her again.

 photo photo4-1_zps30918f5e.jpg

On Sunday I went to the vet because I had gotten sick twice. My parents worry about me a little much sometimes and the vet said I was fine. However, when I was at the vet he made some sort of remark about how I'm going to be back at his office on Saturday and I won't have a certain part for much longer. I'm not sure what he's talking about... I keep hearing that I'm getting fixed on Saturday so hopefully that won't be anything too bad.

 photo tahoe_zpsa633d165.jpg

Michelle surrounded me with lots of toys this morning while she unpacked her suitcase. I love lots of toys and being right where I can see her.

 photo photo_zps88c6565a.jpg

Well, I guess I'll see you next week and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: