Tuesday

Tahoe Tuesday!

Hi everybody and welcome to Tahoe Tuesday!
 photo tahoe1_zps02b2f2b5.jpg
As you can see I've been acting extra cute this week.

I also found a new place that I loooove to lay, the sink!
 photo photo5-1_zps1411230d.jpg
I'm not sure what it is about the sink that I love so much but you can find me lounging in the sink for at least 2 hours a day.

When I'm not in the sink, I like to lay on Michelle's pillow, it's so annoying how she takes up the whole thing all night, I love it when she moves over in the morning and makes room for me.
 photo photo4-1_zps0a39f659.jpg
Another of my favorite hobbies is looking out the window-
 photo photo3-1_zps28a1e141.jpg
Also I love playing with my feather toy!
 photo photo2-1_zps6ad20e87.jpg
Thanks for stopping by and see you next week!!

No comments: