Wednesday

How I Get In The Christmas Spirit!

Watch Christmas Movies, especially Home Alone and White Christmas.

Listen To Christmas Music! I personally love the Hansen Christmas Album.

Follow a scripture plan for the month of December
 photo scripplan_zps3863b62c.jpg
Source
Eat chocolate! I ate Ganache with a spoon this week because nothing says Christmas like Ganache right? I made a bowl of Ganache because I had left over whipping cream and chocolate chips... I always do this when I have left over whipping cream which thankfully for my waistline isn't often.
 photo EA1H06_Ganache-Frosting_s4x3_lg_zps161cfde1.jpg
Source
Drink Hot Chocolate!
 photo Starbucks2_zps6a42454f.jpg
Source
Browse Christmas decor ideas on Pinterest!
 photo ScreenShot2013-12-10at92328AM_zps366af823.png

Go to a department store and see all the Christmas decorations and shoppers!
 photo photo5_zps7ea23cdb.jpg

Go to a Christmas party, this is my favorite!


Are you in the Christmas spirit yet??

No comments: