Monday

Peanut Butter Pie

Friday night I needed something sweet and this peanut butter pie was it-
 photo headband_zps6b796a40.jpg
It's so simple and delicious I could make it once a week (and eat the whole thing by myself once a week/in one weekend).

To make:
1 8 oz block cream cheese
1 tub of cool whip
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon agave nectar
chocolate chips (optional)
1 chocolate pie crust
chocolate syrup

Mix together first 5 ingredients and fill mixture with the pie crust. Garnish with chocolate syrup! That's it and it's so good.

I also got crafty this weekend and made a bunch of headbands. We're having a huge garage sale this weekend and I thought I'd use up the rest of my craft supplies and maybe I can sell a few at the sale.
 photo pie_zps2d68d9d3.jpg
This is my last week at my job before Matt and I leave for our big Airstream trip! It doesn't feel real or like we are actually about to change up everything familiar in our lives!

Lastly check out how green our grass is right now!! I'm so impressed/loooove it!
 photo warrior_zps1ce95523.jpg
Let's have a great Monday out there everyone! See you tomorrow!

No comments: