Wednesday

Farewell For Now Employment

Today is my last day at my current job. It's been a great (almost) 2 years and I had a fantastic send off yesterday complete with BBQ from Oklahoma Joe's, Gigi's Cupcakes, and a beautifully decorated desk with friendly messages from my friends-

 photo photo2-5_zpsc518f529.jpg
 photo photo1-5_zps2febc873.jpg
 photo photo5-4_zps9baf3b0e.jpg
 photo photo3-5_zpse906c11a.jpg
Just a little not so passive aggressive message
 photo photo2-5_zps099c8748.jpg
 photo photo4-4_zps68040ecc.jpg
I can't forget my lovely going away gift, an Airstream wind chime-
 photo photo_zps4d807e0e.jpg
I'll miss all of my work friends and thanks again for making me feel loved as I head out on the road very soon!

P.S. I'd like to give a special shout out to Maddie Crawford for wearing her awesome baby blue button up yesterday and for being an avid blog reader!

No comments: