Thursday

Strange Dreams and Random Tid Bits

Yesterday as I left work, I was singing One Direction in my head, I was at the part where they say, "You don't know oh oh," then I turned my car on and I kid you not, the radio finished the line for me with "You don't know your beautiful!" I was by myself and looked at the radio, mouth open and said "No Way!" Crazy moment. Or maybe the radio plays that song a lot and my chances of hitting it at the exact right time were pretty high...

On my way home from work I was thinking about what I wanted for dinner. Matt was coming home late last night so, I decided to eat something he wouldn't usually want so I chose Indian food! I swung by Whole Foods and got this-

I poured it over rice and it was really good! I love the taste of Indian food but it tends to make my stomach feel crazy after I eat it.


Here is a photo I took this morning of my wildflower garden!


Most nights I have weird dreams where my mind takes a real event from my life and changes it into something crazy that leaves me thinking, where did my sleeping brain come up with that?

For example, I read right before bed most nights and after I fall asleep I dream that I'm still reading and my brain just takes the story where it thinks it should go.

Last night, on the news there was a story about how a mite is destroying all of the roses around town and that all the rose bushes will have to be pulled up and can't be saved. I dreamed last night not that all the roses are dying from a contagious bug but, all the iphones were. I was trying to protect my phone from getting what all the other iphones were getting.

Some dreams I have I would never tell you about because they are just too weird and embarrassing. Does this ever happen to you?

I hope you have a Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I can sympathize with embarrassing dreams! Sometimes I have dreams that I'm with my ex for some reason, and always in the dream I realize how much I hate him and don't want to be with him, and that I want to be with my husband. I never tell my husband about these dreams though b/c he'd be too focused on the fact that I was dreaming about being with my ex, and not that I always choose him instead. *sigh* Men!

Frances said...

I had a dream about shopping for white jeans the other night. It was SO vivid. I remember I found a pair of Calvin Klein's that I loved, but they didn't have my size. And they were on sale. It's so weird what our brains do while we're asleep!

-Frances

Courtney Cakes said...

I never dream... Is that weird???

Holly said...

Yum! That Indian food does look really good! :)
I never remember things I dream, sadly. :(