Monday

Not Your Ordinary Show and Tell Link Party

Hey Y'all! Today I'm co-hosting an awesome link party with Melissa! I'm excited to get to team up with Melissa, thanks girl! Check it out below and link up your crafty awesomeness! 

_______________________________________________________________



It's Monday! Which means it's time for the...
Not Your Ordinary Show & Tell Link Party

Yay, I am so excited to get this back up and running,  I know it's only missed one week but wow, it was truly missed lol. As you probably noticed the linky was not up last Monday because of the awesome Blogging Series I have going on right now. If you haven't seen it yet, Please check it out! It will be going until Wednesday!


My FAVORITE link up from the last party was...


Teacher Appreciation Melted Crayon Art by Love and Laundry

Ok, I know I don't have any kids, but I've still always wanted to try this!! IT'S SO COOL!!!




The rules for linking up to this party are SIMPLE:

1. Follow your hosts

Host:

Co-Hosts: 

2. Link up ANY blog post that you would like to Show & Tell. From crafts, diy projects, recipes, ANYTHING! 

3. Have Fun and Visit some of the other Link Ups :)

You can also grab a lovely button and help us spread the word!



I am also looking for CO-HOSTS for this party every week! 

Email me at melissaenault@yahoo.com if you are interested! 


No comments: