Monday

Quotes for Monday

A few good words have inspired me today and who couldn't use a little inspiration!? Read below for some good quotes that have meant something to me today-

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."

"O God, I love you. I want to serve you and bless others. Some days all I can see are my flaws, my limitations, my areas of weakness. Yet I know you often choose unlikely people for your work, Lord. Where I see limitation, you see possibility. Tune my perceptions to hear and answer your call on my life. I give myself to you. Use who I am to bless my world, my circle of influence. Fulfill your promise to keep growing me as I walk with you. Amen."

"Comparison is the thief of joy."


"Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God!"

No comments: