Sunday

I'm in Texas!

A few days ago I traded the cool temperatures of the Oregon Coast for the 100 degree heat of Dallas Texas!!

I came to Dallas Wednesday night to hang with my family and some new friends I've made over this weekend for my cousin's wedding.

Weddings are the best celebrations to bring people together. I love them! I love the woman my cousin is marrying too, she is hilarious and great!

I also got to see me good friend Laura while in Dallas which is always awesome!

Matt stayed in the North West with our Airstream hanging out with new friends he's making at the campground.

I love coming home to Texas and it's been a fantastic trip.

When I get back to Matt and our house on wheels we are headed to Yellowstone! The ultimate national park for two whole weeks. I am so excited!

No comments: