Thursday

Thankful Thursday

Wow it is COLD outside today! Tonight it is suppose to snow! Also, tonight I'm making tacos! Ole! I'm feeling thankful today so I thought I'd make a list of some things I'm thankful for this Thursday.

Today I'm thankful for-

My Husband, he's the best:)
My church and the daily devo they email out, it is great stuff! Check it out here if you need a good daily devo.
My job
Our House
Our Airstream
Coca-Cola
Dark Chocolate
Crafts (and all of the inspiration I find on other blogs!)
Christmas Lights and Music!
Almost having all of my Christmas shopping done. I'm excited about the gifts I got my family this year!
Cats, they are my favorite animal. I may be a cat lady...
The awesome book I'm reading right now "The Fall of Giants"
Of course I'm always thankful for my family and friends too:)
You for reading my blog!

No comments: