Friday

Friday!




Last night I went to my first blogger event! The KC Blogger Meet-up had an event at Off-5th with sangria and hors d'oeuvres and everyone got a $25 gift card shop with!

I got a cute shirt for free and met some awesome local bloggers!





Now for Friday's Letter!

Dear New Haircut, I am loving you in this 100 + degree heat! Thanks to Jamie at Oliver's Salon for knowing how to cut curly hair!

Dear Tone It Up workout, I am loving you! I'm really sore right now but feeling firm and fit!

Dear Costco frozen yogurt, you are so gooood! I love that my co-worker and I went and got some in the middle of our work day yesterday!

Dear Rabbits, get outta here! If you eat anything else out of my garden, I will be mad. Sorry for becoming the crazy rabbit lady that always reports how there are rabbits in my yard!
now there are 2!
 Have a happy Friday and fantastic weekend!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chelsea Olivia said...

Aw that blogger meetup sounds awesome! I love your watch by the way :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Friday:) I would love to attend a bloggerr event:( New follower from GFC hop!
Loressa
www.lifescuriouswisdom.com

Abbey said...

KC as in Kansas City? Woah. If so, I am very very close by!

Carly said...

So fun! I really want to set up a blogger meet up in Los Angeles!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com