Monday

Home is Where the Airstream is


How was your weekend?? Ours was busy and great! I'm most excited about our Airstream now being parked in our backyard! We can work on it so much more now that it's here and we will never forget a tool again (like we did when we had to drive 30 minutes to get to it)! We towed it home Saturday morning and all went well.

You can barely see it peaking over the fence!

Parked in our backyard

Matt enjoying his Airstream
This weekend we taped off (you can see in the above photo) where we will put our furniture! I'm really happy with the layout.

Besides Airstream excitement here's what else we did this weekend-
First Bell Pepper out of our garden!



A rabbit (the one I blogged about on Friday!) ate the leaves off all my sweet potato plants! Rude.
A family of Geese leisurely crossing a busy road

That's me up on the roof painting


Turning to seed
I hope Monday treats you well, see you tomorrow!
Covered in Grace

10 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

Your airstream is amazing. I'm going to read through the archives today to learn more about how you guys got such an awesome project. Happy Monday!

Sami said...

I still think the Airstream is awesome! Genius idea to actually grow Bell Peppers.. I eat so many that it would be a great investment to plant them haha. Thanks for linking up :)

The Hill Hangout said...

I'm dying over the Airstream!! I would LOVE to have one and fix it up like you all are doing. So fun! I'm doing my best to grow bell peppers, but mine just don't get any bigger than a golf ball. What am I doing wrong? (Following along from Monday Meet Up)

Allison @ In the Queen City said...

What a fun weekend! After traveling a lot this summer, I am excited to finally have some down time this coming weekend. Glad I found your blog... its too cute! Following you now :)

Saimaeve said...

Love the Airstream!!!

Are those geese actually using the crosswalk???

Because Shanna Said So said...

Look at you guys go with the Airstream!! Love it!! And high five for the first green pepper!! Success!! Thanks for following my blog! New friend here!! You should so join my Bauble Swap. It's going to be so fun!! Come play!!
xo,
Shanna

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How fun!! Wouldn't that be cool to get to have an Airstream!

Looks like you had a great weekend. Thanks for linking up with us :)

Garage Sales R Us said...

I love it! Your blog is awesome! Thanks for linking up to the Monday Meet up! I am your newest follower. Hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and follow back.

Robin

BougieHippie said...

These pics are lovely and look cool!

Kimberlee said...

Ooh what do you plan on doing with the Airstream? Totally didn't know what those things were called :p