Tuesday

Top 5 Tuesday: Best Things About Summer

1. Outside time!
Summer is great for reading in my hammock

And I always wear my sunscreen whilst outside because I burn like none other

2. Making Ice Cream!
Can't wait to use this again!
3. Camping
Our Airstream will probably not be ready for camping this summer but we will still go tent camping!
4. The Sun Staying Up Until Almost 9 pm
I feel more alive and happy when the sun stays out so long in the summer!
5. Harvesting Veggies From my Garden


Just Peachy

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Super jealous you have a hammock! Growing my own veggies is definitely something I need to start doing. And making my own ice cream, you make it look so glam!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Loving this list! I couldn't agree more with the Hammock, wish I had a back yard so I could have one :( haha Loving your blog :) very cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks y'all! The hammock is nice:)