Monday

A Little Popsicle Obsessed

Good Monday to you! I hope your weekend was great! Last week, I made Sangria Popsicles which you can read about here if you missed it and now I can't stop thinking about what else I could turn into a popsicle.

This weekend I made Pina Colada Popsicles! These are my fav for sure!



To make blend together-
1 cup of canned pineapple with juice
1 can of coconut milk
juice of 1 lime
1 banana
5 ounces of banana rum (or regular rum)

Then pour your concoction into the popsicle mold and freeze over night! Makes about 8 popsicles. To get the popsicles out of the mold I have to run the plastic part under warm water for about a minute or else the stick just pulls out and your treat is left in the mold. The mold I used came from Wal-Mart for $1.98!



This weekend, Matt and I worked on the plumbing in our Airstream!

Here is a view looking toward the front of our trailer-


and here is a view looking to the back.


As you can see, we have the flooring done in the front and only have 3 more pieces to go before the floor is complete!

Here is a pic of Matt polishing the Airstream!


This is what we hope it will look like when we are done polishing, awesome right?

Lastly, here are some photos of our garden! We are starting to get some blooms from our wildflower garden and the veggie garden is full of baby plants except for the greens which are doing great! Yay for home grown spinach, lettuce, and kale!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

I NEED to try your popsicle recipe STAT!! It's so hot out in Phoenix!

Unknown said...

Yes you do!

Unknown said...

Those sangria popsicles look so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe! And how cute is it that y'all are renovating a trailer ! That is going to be so fun one day when it's done! Such a cute blog you have girl !