Friday

Here Comes a 3 Day Weekend!

Dear Friday, Welcome! I'm sooo excited that this weekend will be long plus Monday is my 25th Birthday!

This was a great week, I feel encouraged and joyful this week which is fantastic. I'm still thinking about the meal I had last night with my friends, you can read about that here!

While I wish I was going to be at the lake this weekend in Texas or on the beach in Florida, I will be happy to have 3 days to get the Airstream floor finished! prepare a place for the Airstream in our back yard, relax, and enjoy ourselves without working too hard:)

Wish I was doing this for the weekend!

Airstream floor is close to done, hallelujah!
Happy Weekend and see you after the weekend!



Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Early Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Alyssa said...

Happy early birthday!! Have a great Memorial Day! :)