Tuesday

My Job- Fighter Pilot

I got an ergonomic mouse at work today and it is great! The mouse looks like a joy stick and has been deemed the fighter pilot mouse by others in my office.


Over the years I've spent a lot of time on the computer not maintaining proper form that we were taught in typing class back in High School. The result of lots of computer time has been a chronically sore right wrist. I never thought it would happen to me but it did!

When I do the plank position in yoga it hurts my right wrist and I realized that I needed to do something about it before it got any worse so, I ordered up a wrist pad for my keyboard, a wrist pad for my mouse pad, and the 3M Ergonomic mouse! Am I a nerd for getting so excited about my new mouse?

Thankfully the mouse is really easy to use and is comfortable. I hope I get great results from this mouse, I'll update you in a few months with how it's going!

No comments: