Wednesday

Random Wednesday, Eating Good

This week I've made all meals I've found on Pinterest or blogs.

Sunday I made Pizza Pull Apart Bread. It tasted good but didn't turn out pretty.


Monday I made Baked Lemon Chicken with Red Potatoes and Green Beans. This was amazing! It was easy and tasted great! Matt wasn't a huge fan because he doesn't like lemon as much as I do.


Tuesday I made Beefy Mac and Cheese! This was my favorite, so so good. Matt loved this dish too. It sounds like Hamburger Helper but is oh so much better.



I've been trying to read A Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling but I'm just not able to get into it... I read some reviews on Amazon and it looks like people either love it or hate the book. There are is lot of British lingo in this book too so, I'm not always sure what some of it means.

Lastly, I've been really good at following the official Blogilates calendar and doing the workouts it tells me to do. My body is sooooo sore but I love how firm and trim I'm feeling because of it! If you want to try out a great workout for free you should click here!!

1 comment:

Frances said...

I'm with you on Casual Vacancy. I've been trying to read it since it came out in September! I'm only about 24% done with it and just can't make myself read it, but since I spent the money on it I want to finish it because I feel like it's a waste if I don't... I don't know. I just started the Beautiful Creatures series last night and so far it's pretty interesting (although it's very apparent it's for teenagers). And I'm hoping to start the Maze Runner series after that. Have a great Wednesday, Michelle!

-Frances @ Keynotes