Monday

A Few Pictures From My Weekend

Matt and I just got back from a super fun weekend in Arkansas! I have a few pics from Matt's phone from my friends wedding that I got to be in, so here they are-
 photo aliwedding_zpsd6d6405b.jpg
The Church
 photo gofrogsa_zpse8b9177d.jpg
Go Frogs!
 photo photo2-5_zps2c938c3a.jpg
Hubby and I
 photo photo3-5_zps401195b6.jpg
Us with my parents
 photo awed3_zpsf5b312c5.jpg
The Bride and Groom about to cut the cake! Check out that beautiful dress!
 photo photo4-4_zps689e2020.jpg
Throwing the bouquet! I'm glad I don't have to participate in that anymore:)
 photo photo5-4_zps55f20a54.jpg
Who can resist the Wal Mart visitors center when you visit NW Arkansas?
We had so much fun celebrating the newly weds and I had fun getting to spend so much time with Ali and all the bridesmaids! Us girls knew how to have a good time. Now I'm going to recover from all the excitment on the couch under my heated blanket and watch the bachelor!

No comments: