Friday

Friday's Letters

Dear warm weather today, so nice to see you! Dear Hubby, thanks soooo much for my Kindle! I just finished an amaze book and feel so cozy when I bundle up under a blanket to read. Dear amazing book I just read, it's called Bloody Jack, and its about a girl that sneakily becomes part of the crew of a British Navy ship, so entertaining.
Photobucket
Dear Pinterest, I tried out this makeup tutorial this morning and will forever apply my foundation in this way, it looks great!

I also tried this yesterday and it was pretty darn tasty.


Dear weekend, yay! I'm glad you're here (duh).

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Linking up with Friday's Letters!!

1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

stopping by for Friday's Letters! nice to meet you! :)

is the greek yogurt thing really good? i saw that recently but was hesitant to try it. maybe i'll have to now...

happy friday! have a great weekend!