Thursday

I Need a Personal Photographer

As a blogger it would be great to have a personal photographer following me around taking cute photos of me at all times. I would also love a personal hairstylist to make my hair look rad everyday.

Speaking of photos, check out these lovely family photos we had taken over Christmas-

So cute right?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last night I tried out one of our Christmas gifts, an induction cook top! It's for the Airstream and it works so great! The induction cook top only heats the pan and it heats it immediately, like within a minute! I made stirfry and it cooked in about half the time it usually does on our stove top. The induction top makes a weird sound like something you'd hear in outer space but other than that it's super cool!
Photobucket

Lastly, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to be able to do the splits again! It has probably been 4 years since I last did the splits and I want to be able to do them again! Here's where I am now, I got a few inches to go!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

There's been so many times that I wish I had a personal photographer--it would really be so convenient for blogging, wouldn't it? I love your idea of a personal hairstylist, too. They would be even better if they worked for free. :P

Frances said...

...we strive to reach our goals, fly our splits and kick our nose...

haha Love you, Michelle!

-Frances