Wednesday

The Creative Exchange Link Party!

This is my last of 3 gift exchanges I participated in this month! They've been fun!

I made Emily at Sweet Bella Roos a headband and got her some scrapbooking stickers! The purpose of this gift exchange was to use your crafty skills to make your partner something and or give them crafting supplies. Fun idea right?

Tuesday night I enjoyed watching the Olympics which I love so much! Watching so many fit athletes makes me want to work out! As soon as we get our kitchen done, I plan on getting back into my workout routine. Speaking of our kitchen, it's still coming along and looking fantastic! I'll post pictures of our progress soon. Matt did a lot while I was gone on my trip. It is so amazing to leave a big project and come home with tons of progress made!

Have a lovely Wednesday everyone and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Michaela @ coveredinmodpodge.blogspot.com said...

What a fun headband! Your fabric selection is wonderful!

Thanks so much for participating in The Creative Exchange!