Tuesday

Crafting

Not much happening around here today. August seems like a transition month, everyone is tired of the heat and ready to get into all the lovely things that fall has to offer. This year, I'm holding on to summer as long as I can even though I love fall. Time is going too fast right now!!

Monday night I got to work on my second order of Mr. and Mrs. Pillow cases from my ETSY shop! The buyer purchased two sets so that's exciting! I keep thinking up new items I want to add to my shop but haven't gotten around to creating yet. I feel like I need a weekend retreat where all I do is craft.




P.S. Watching the women's  gymnastics makes me so nervous!! The skills are so dangerous looking and the girls just look so nervous! I love Gabby Douglas so much! She's my favorite on team USA!!


1 comment:

Sam said...

these are adorable! then i would totally know when hubby was stealing my pillow!