Wednesday

Tahoe Tuesday!

Sorry I'm a day late in posting! We've been in the wilderness and didn't have good internet connection!

Now we're in a place with great internet!

Lately I've been traveling with Matt and Michelle. I'm a good traveler and get better every time they put me in the car. Here are some of the ways I ride in the car-

 photo blackexoticshorthair_zpsa33e9753.jpg
Here I'm like, Matt, pay attention to me!

 photo exoticshorthair_zps715e0d31.jpg
I look like a crazy owl in this photo
Most of the time I sleep in my carrier or on my blanket in the backseat though.

When I'm not riding in the car I'm playing-

 photo exoticshorthairkitten_zpsc1cd6f4b.jpg

And of course sleeping!

 photo exoticshorthairsleeping_zps2471451d.jpg

Have a good week wherever you are, see you next time!

No comments: