Thursday

Road Tripping!

I'm currently roadtripping with my mom to Connecticut. We left Wednesday morning from Kansas city with two donuts each, and saw all the corn in America. We ended the day in Columbus, Ohio 11 hours later.

This morning we headed east, I thought we were about to cross the state line into Pennsylvania but the sign said "Welcome to West Virginia". I thought I'd taken us off in the wrong direction, I had no idea West Virginia was up there! Soon we made it across the West Virginia Panhandle and made it into Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania is beautiful by the way, I love it! We saw lots of Amish people today in their buggies. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to pass them in my car but eventually I did as friendly as possible.

Late in the afternoon it started raining like crayyyyyzyy and still hasn't stopped. All these roads started closing right in front of us and I was wondering why a rain storm was such a big deal.

For dinner mom and I split a meal because it was a little too much food for one person in my opinion, the plate came with 4 pieces of fried chicken and 3 sides all for $10, geez.

We have about 5.5 hours to go before we reach our destination which is Groton, CT! I'll be back Monday with an overview of our trip! Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Have fun and be safe! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Holly said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! I think I would have driven off the road if I'd seen Amish people, as w don't have anything quite like them here in New Zealand!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Amish towns are so much fun! I love going into their shops, they make the best homemade jams and such haha.

Loving your cute blog :) Yellow is my fav color so I love your layout.

Oh and my GFC is being weird, but it let me follow your blog through my twitter... way cool, who knew you could do that?! I didn't!

Lorenz Moore said...

Niclosan 500 mg is an anti-toxin medication that helps treat parasitic worm infections. It works by slaughtering the worms and halting the further development of parasites causing the contamination. These murdered worms are then dropped alongside stools. This medication as a rule causes you to feel better rapidly.