Thursday

Liebster Award!

Thank you to Jeni from Two Shades of Lovely for this awesome award! Jeni has a beautiful blog and a shop full of cute things!





What is this Liebster Award?

"The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."- Adrian (Adrian Loves Owls)




The Rules:

- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.

- Go to their page and tell them.

*No tag backs!*
11 Things About Me
1. Being on the water (the ocean, a river, or a lake) is my favorite place in the world
2. My husband and I own an Airstream!
3. In college I tried out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and was in a few shots on the CMT show, Making the Team!
4. My husband and I like to watch Wheel of Fortune every evening while eating dinner.
5. I've been to Africa, Peru, Paris, Italy, and England
6. I'd like to run a B&B someday
7. My husband and I have known each other our whole lives but didn't start dating until college!
8. I have a twin brother
9. I love cats
10. I've never had a cavity
11. I eat chocolate in some form everyday


Jeni's 11 Questions
1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would be it?
I would take a sailboat tour of the South Pacific!
2. What is one of your family traditions?
Christmas Eve! We always eat a big dinner then go to the candelight church service and then have dessert and open some presents after.
3. What was the best concert you've ever been to?
Dolly Parton! She is amazing
4. What skill do you wish to learn?
I want to be able to play the piano
5. What is (or who) can always cheer you up?
Matt, my husband
6. How did you meet your best friend?
At church!
7. When did you start your blog, and why?
about a year and a half ago because I loved reading blogs and wanted to join in the fun.
8. What is one goal that you want to achieve by the end of 2012?
Renovate our kitchen.
9. If you could go back and tell the high school you one thing, what would it be?
Become a doctor! 
10. Backstreet Boys or Nsync?
Nsync! I never bought the Backstreet Boys CD.
11. What are you most proud of?
Probably all the work we've accomplished on our house so far!


Questions for You!
 1. What is your dream job?
2.Which Olympic sport would you like to compete in if you could?
3. What does your dream house look like?
4. What food would you not want to live without?
5. What skill do you wish you had?
6. What is your favorite city you've ever been to?
7. If you could go back in time, what decade would you go to?
8. Water ski or snow ski?
9. If you could get a free pedicure or  massage every week for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
10. Favorite childhood tv show?
11. What is your dream car?

My Nominees are-
Anna at Owls and Lace
Brook at Cutsie Bootsy 
Frances at Keynotes 
Bethany at Laugh. Dance. Create. 
Emily at SweetBellaRoos
Heather at Keeping Up With The Giffords 
Baylee at The Day I Stopped Making Cents
Kaylin at Stay Blonde Ski Local
Abbey at Finding My Forever
Melanie at Metropolitan Money Pit
Jen at Boys will be Boys
 

6 comments:

Jen said...

You have been to so many cool places! And you were on CMT? That's awesome! Thanks so much for the nomination!

Abbey said...

Aww, thanks friend! I was an NSync girl, too. :)

Baylee said...

Thanks for the nomination! I actually just did the liebster thing about a week ago..don't want my readers to think I'm too in to myself.. even if I am. LOL
But this made me feel really good! Thank you!
That's so badass you were on CMT! A girl from my town was just on Wheel of Fortune.. or her episodes coming up? Can't remember, her name is Audra though if you see her on there! She's pretty annoying in real life.. so maybe you don't want to watch. LOL
I love kittiez too!
Dolly Parton sounds rad!!! She is so awesome!
Psh NSYNC... ;)

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Just stopped by to say thanks!!!!You made my day:) I'm buried under a pile of busyness right now but I'll try to follow up on this soon!

Melanie said...

I just wanted to let you know I answered all your questions! Here's the link

http://metropolitanmoneypit.blogspot.com/2012/07/now-introducing.html