Friday

Friday's Letters!

Chillin on the River over the weekend, I want to go back!
Dear short week, you should come around EVERY week!

Dear Kale Chips, you were pretty good, I think I'll make you again sometime.



Dear Hubby, I love how you ordered tires online and they were waiting in the driveway when I got home, I just find that funny.


Dear fun bloggy parties, I sent out two packages of goodies yesterday! I hope the girls receiving them like their fun surprises!

Dear mid-day pedicure, what a fantastic way to spend my lunch hour! I must do this again sometime:)

Have a happy Friday! And a wonderful weekend! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Alana Christine said...

bahahaha. He ordered TIRES online? That is odd.
I got a mid-day pedi the other day, too! They are the best!
Crap, I hope one of those wasn't my package. lol. I need to get on that. What day are we supposed to have them mailed by?

Unknown said...

Haha! One of them is yours! But you have until July 13th to mail, I was just being super on the ball yesterday!

The Management said...

I just started making kale chips last week! So yummy, even the boyfriend is a fan!

Unknown said...

Nice! My hubby was like, there's no way I'm eating those, haha!

Brooke Arellano said...

I LOVE kale chips! I always seem to have a problem burning some of them though! Any tips??
Hi! Stopping by from the hop! Am now a new follower:) Would love if you could check out my blog:
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846