Saturday

Pacific City Oregon

 photo beach_zpsa94adbe3.jpg
We are loving our time in the beautiful state of Oregon! We spent some time in Pacific City at the Thousand Trails RV park which was pretty nice. They had a mini gold course!
 photo minigolf_zpse63e4332.jpg
While in Pacific City we visited the nearby town of Tillamook to tour the cheese factory! It was a good tour and included lots of cheese samples!
 photo cheese_zpsf41cd180.jpg
We also visited the beach many times. It's beautiful and I wanted to go surfing really badly but it was just too cold. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I figured if I couldn't stand on the beach and watch the surfers for more than 5 minutes then I wouldn't do so well out in the water.
 photo surfsup_zps990ba8c1.jpg
Only if you have a full body wetsuit!
This is a lovely little oceanside town and I'm glad we got to explore it!
 photo meandbunny_zpsc580fb47.jpg
Our campground had huge bunnies!!

No comments: