Monday

Tip of the Week

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend, ours was good but went by super fast!

This week, I'm committed to eating healthy. The past few weeks I had been eating hummus and veggies for lunch but last week I was just not excited to eat that anymore. I started venturing out to find other food which led to Chick-fil-A and that's not healthy.

So, I changed my lunch menu and am having salads this week. Ahh salad, I need more than just some veggies to be excited about a salad so here's what I put in today's salad-
Kale, Spinach, and Lettuce I picked from my garden this morning!
one yellow and one red mini sweet pepper sliced
half a roma tomato
slices of laughing cow swiss cheese
a dollop of Greek yogurt with dry ranch dressing mix stirred in.

My tip of the week that I looove is mixing the dry ranch mix in with greek yogurt!! You feel like you are eating something rich, delicious, and bad for you but it is fat free and 70 calories for an entire serving. Try it! It's amazing.

Have a good one, see you tomorrow!

No comments: