Wednesday

In The Sperry Club

Thanks for my new shoes Gimme!(That's what I call my grandma)



I've been eyeing Sperrys for a long time but never joined the club.

I got the Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Sahara because they are classic and go with lots of things! I've been wearing these for about a week now and they are so comfy!

They are suppose to be my 25th b-day present from my grandma but I got them a little early:) She said I could open the package and wear them even though it's not my b-day yet, it's May 28th! That's one of the great things about my grandmother, she totally still spoils me even though I'm about to turn 25!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Found your blog via Suzels Says - these shoes are great, I am thinking about buying me a pair for summertime!

Your blog is lovely!

Unknown said...

They are great! Thanks for stopping by!